Disclaimer

This blog represents my views and opinions. They are not necessarily those of any other member of my Chambers, none of whom contribute to the blog, or assist me with it.

Editorial

Now moved to http://pupillageandhowtogetit.wordpress.com/ for reasons of convenience and ease. Come and see.

Tuesday 23 October 2007

Sorry

I have not abandoned you all, but the trial took up a lot of time and was slightly complicated by the acquisition of number 4's virus, from which she naturally recovered in about 48 hours but which seems to like to linger on in adults. Consequently, I have been doing my paperwork and going to bed early.

Now I am leaving for Venice in 24 hours in order to celebrate 20 years of marriage. It seems appropriate to go somewhere where you can conclusively demonstrate to your other half that they do not make you want to jump off a bridge...

More when I get back.

2 comments:

Mr Pineapples said...

Ciao Ragazzo

SM said...

Pretty fancy language from a Pineapple.